Canon 1 Dx official owners thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

Chasseur Haggis extraordinaire
Edit My Images
Yes
Well as no one has started one yet, and there are now a few of us with it, I thought I'd start a formal 1 Dx thread.

I'll put links to the older one(s) here.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=419415 is probably the most used one so far.

If it catches on, perhaps a mod would include it in the list at the top of the forum page.

George.

Whats the point, theres a well established 1DX thread running already

Well, Ive tried twice to get that one recognised, and I've put a link in to it.

Discussed it with Marcel and he suggested this.

Otherwise, someone just change the name of the other one, I don't care!!

Can Marcel not just merge the other two threads into the new 1DX so all owners need only look in one place for previous info that has been posted can be found easily :)

Does a thread really need the 'official' tag?!?!?!

frankly, I wish I'd never started this nonsense.
I was trying (unsuccessfully it seems) to make it easier in the future for someone to find a definitive thread about the 1 Dx as every other body has.

If there's no support I think I'll archive the thread.

frankly, I wish I'd never started this nonsense.
I was trying (unsuccessfully it seems) to make it easier in the future for someone to find a definitive thread about the 1 Dx as every other body has.

If there's no support I think I'll archive the thread.

Mmmmm, I've just been checking the existing 1DX thread, it seems fairly comprehensive.

Jeez you're a bunch of whingeing women!
It was my idea to start one...I'll combine and piddle about with the threads so there's only one......

And if one of you raise a handbag in anger at me......I'll hide your babychams.

Right, I've added the original to the sticky. My fault, George wanted the other one immortalised in the sticky so people could find it easily....and I suggested starting another. Doh!

I was tired.

You're all still moaning minnies though lol

Jeez you're a bunch of whingeing women!
It was my idea to start one...I'll combine and piddle about with the threads so there's only one......

And if one of you raise a handbag in anger at me......I'll hide your babychams.

Thanks, Marcel.:bonk::bonk::bonk:

Is there any difference between the mkiv's charger and the 1DX charger . I know the battery capacity on the 1dx is 150ma/hr more but what difference is there in the charger?

Last edited:
Tug, the charger is identical, it's only the battery that's different.

The reason I asked George is that it was stated that the new batteries could not be fully charged in the older charger.

oops, sorry Tug, my mistake, it is a different charger!!...just checked.

We are now going to lock this thread and revert to the other one as the official thread, so on more posts in here., please folks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back