Canon 24-70mm F2.8 mkI or mkII

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

Could you please advise when you will anticipate to have the Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8 MKII lens in stock and what the pricing will be?

I am assuming that the MK I is now permanently out of stock. If you do have any left over stock of this lens which is not showing on the website, I would be interested in that.

Kind Regards

Dear cokebottles,

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, we're not sure when it will be back. We're checking with our suppliers for more info. We will keep you updated.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Hello,

Could you please advise when you will anticipate to have the Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8 MKII lens in stock and what the pricing will be?

I am assuming that the MK I is now permanently out of stock. If you do have any left over stock of this lens which is not showing on the website, I would be interested in that.

Kind Regards

Tina, do you have no stock of either lens? Is there any chance of getting a MK1 lens back in stock?

Dear 1.2f,

Thanks for your interest. We have not had any good info in regard to the 24-70mm. Both versions have been out of stock for a while. But who knows, the MK I might pop back in stock suddenly one day :)

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Tina, do you have no stock of either lens? Is there any chance of getting a MK1 lens back in stock?

hi tina, i am ready to order a 5d but also would like to buy a 24-70 mk1 if they are still available any further news?

Dear 1.2f,

Sorry, no info on the 24-70mm yet. I will ask again tomorrow and see.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

hi tina, i am ready to order a 5d but also would like to buy a 24-70 mk1 if they are still available any further news?

Dear 1.2f,

Sorry, no info on the 24-70mm yet. I will ask again tomorrow and see.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

I would also love an update on this. If there is any left over 24-70mm mk1 stock coming in, I would definitely like to buy one!

Dear cokebottles,

Hi there. Sorry, still no sign of this from anywhere yet

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

I would also love an update on this. If there is any left over 24-70mm mk1 stock coming in, I would definitely like to buy one!

Back