Canon 24-70mm mk2

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Who has the best deal on the Canon 24-70mm mk2 .

And how much better than the mk 1 is is ..

cheers

Santana007:)

It's not UK sourced, so grey import. Although they are reported to be a reliable vendor.

There's not a lot of difference in the UK prices after cashback to the grey importers at the minute so I would go UK.
I've already had a duff one that I had to send back so I would look UK for this lens at the present time.You'll also get a proper Canon warranty if you buy UK rather than a shop warranty from a grey importer.If the £235 cashback wasn't on at the minute it would obviously be a totally different matter.

I haven't used Cameraworld before but I'll probably get mine from them this week.
Clifton cameras have them at £1750 before cashback but they do offer 12 months interest free if you want to keep a few pennies in your pocket for now.

Gary

Cheers again Gary .,.. also found it on Camera world .. 12months and keep the cash for a little longer sounds good , just splashed out £1600 on a new carbon road bike :)

Camera world is the best option , not worth saving the cash and paying more .. On the phone first thing ..

Don't take the last one LOL.

Lol ... can you let me phone first , i need it for a wedding next weekend ..
Did one yesterday and decided that the 24-105 is just to harsh in the church .. I have the 70-200 mk 2 so the 24 to 70 is a perfect partner .. Been using the 24-105 for a a good few years now .. And never 100% happy with it .. So i might sell that and my 24mm prime .. to fund this one ..

Regarding cameraworld, I ordered a tripod head from them in the early hours of Tuesday last week and got a call Tues AM to let me know it was out of stock and they unfortunately wouldn't be getting any more if that model. The refunded me straight away so I'd happily deal with them again.

Make sure you keep hold of the 24-105 until you have checked out the 24-70.Chances are really low but you don't want to end up with one like I got.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=470716

Gary

Gary .. knowing me i will end up keeping it all , i find it hard selling kit .. I have a
100 - 400
70 - 200
24 - 105
24 - 60 sigma
85mm mk 2
50mm
24mm

so i could sell all the 24mm if this works out as i hope

Regarding cameraworld, I ordered a tripod head from them in the early hours of Tuesday last week and got a call Tues AM to let me know it was out of stock and they unfortunately wouldn't be getting any more if that model. The refunded me straight away so I'd happily deal with them again.

always good to hear when people have used someone .. (y)

Hi Guys , got it from Wex in the end with £235 cash back .. It was down to needing it next day and they were the only one's to say they could do it .. Which was great because it was the Wedding we were doing was the friday all the snow came down , so it was great for church and later on at the reception ... This shows how two parts of the country differ within 10 miles of each other .. Great couple to work with and made the very best of what was the worst snow i have seen since the 80's .. Took us 3 hrs to get to the salon , this is a 20 miunte trip .. All in all a great adventure .. Got the car back on the drive at 10pm . JUST !!

img_4420bampw_filtered_filtered_w800_h533.jpg

img_3824_filtered_w800_h1058.jpg

Back