Canon 50mm F/1.2L & 70-200mm F/4.0 IS announced

Suits you sir?

The 50mm is the only thing i'd have any interest in Dave. But i'm pretty happy with the 1.4, would really have to be something else to make me go fo it, but it just might be.

Anyway Dave, I want to see your post count at a 1000 by oct!

The 50mm is the only thing i'd have any interest in Dave. But i'm pretty happy with the 1.4, would really have to be something else to make me go fo it, but it just might be.

Anyway Dave, I want to see your post count at a 1000 by oct!

Not gonna happen son ... more likely you'll have the 5D and 50mm L by then. You must have an anniversary, birthday, or something coming up, or buy Di a new pair of shoes and you're sorted ;)

I don't really think about a new camera Dave. Would have been a good idea if Canon would have sorted out there poor show with wide primes, rather then bringing out yet another 70-200 and though i'm sure the 50 will be a stormer, it's wide where canon is lacking

haha...hi dave :D

I wonder if you could reach 1000 posts...and get your signature as long as it is on POTN... :D

haha...hi dave :D

I wonder if you could reach 1000 posts...

Nah kid ... as long as I catch you up and race ahead then that will be enough for me :razz:

well..that won't be hard...I spend too long on POTN and not enough time here... :D

well..that won't be hard...I spend too long on POTN and not enough time here... :D

as long as you have a link back here from there i dont mind.....;)

Back