Canon 5D Mark 3

Edit My Images
Yes
Been looking to purchase one of these, however the official Canon store and the couple of independent retailers I've checked don't stock this anymore....am I missing something? Has it been discontinued in favour of the Mark IV? I will be gutted if you can't pick them up new anymore as they look fantastic and I would really like to upgrade my existing Sony for one.

If it is any help, I have a low shutter count one in the classifieds :)

Just looked on Panamoz site and they are out of stock. I guess I just bought mine from them in time.

I picked up the final ex-display model from a curry's back in September last year. I suspect they are impossible to get new any more.

Thank you - good to see they are still around, but why is there such an alarming lack of them around? Is it just the age of the model now? It's SUCH a good camera, I am surprised to see Canon themselves not still stocking it.
Perhaps because it came out six years ago and was superseded by the Mk IV in 2016? Nothing to get alarmed about. They don't keep punting out previous models forever. And if I were you I'd purchase one used: plenty about and much better vfm.

Back