Beginner Canon 5D mk3 and 24-105MM lens

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys
Bit of a pointless question as I already know what the answer is. I have been given the opportunity to obtain the above (brand new bar 2 shots that were taken here) from work for £1200. Its only a few months old too.

I have been into photography for little over a year and have a 600D and a couple of kit lenses. I know the lenses I have are not compilable and it may be a case of equipment envy as I haven't reached the fullest potential of what I am using (in fact, as my pictures on Flickr will show, I'm not really that good), but what do you guys think. Should I go for it?

I know its not really a question but need some validation that this is really an amazing deal.

Grey import is going to cost you just under £2k for both... If you don't fancy it then I'm sure there would be a whole host of folk who would snap the hand off at that price... JMHO..

I should add, me included!

Last edited:
I knew this was going to be the responses to twist my already wavering arm. I will have to sleep on it but I will shout over to him now and say put it to one side overnight but I think I will be the daddy of a 5D mk 3 tomorrow.

I guess I will just have to get better at photography and use it as an excuse for the other half to start taking me to some nice places :)

Rob, yes your right, pointless question - buy it at that price !!!

If it's not for you, you'd easily get all your money back and someone else gets a bargain or you'd make some money on the deal...

That's more that a bargain price! Had that price no much hesitation! If you have the cash take it.

Have a bit of fun and make your plan to selling it on or keeping it you won't loose anything.

Purchased and had a quick play this morning. Its a lovely camera. Cant wait to get home now and have a proper play. :ty:

18-55 EF-S and 55-250mm EF-S that came with the 600D. Shame they aren't compatible with my new camera but as I will be using both cameras until I am in the swing of things, it wont be too much of a loss at the moment with the variance of lenses. I just need to start building up my EF lens range now so I can use them on both.

Back