Canon 6d

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi hoping somebody could give me some advice on buying a new camera. I have been using a Canon 550d for about three years now but have recently retired and I am thinking of upgrading to the 6d. I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction not for just the cheapest option but also the most reliable. Thanks in advance.

Most reputable UK suppliers are listed on Camera Price Buster. Here's the listing for the Canon 6D: click. I haven't bought from all of these suppliers, but if there are genuine independent bricks-and-mortar shops offering good prices then personally I'd support them.

Hi Tony

I think any of the major UK suppliers would be considered as reliable. Warehouse Express, LCE, and Park Cameras are just three of many. Look at camerapricebuster for the keenest prices. Amazon are ok too and usually very competitive but just be aware of some of their third party sellers or else you could find you are buying from abroad and not realising it.

For the very cheapest 6D then you would have to look at a grey Import from the likes of Digital Rev or Panamoz. There's plenty of discussion on the merits of these on the forum. This is the way to get the cheapest possible price but only you can decide whether or not it's an avenue you want to go down. Many do and have no problem whatsoever. I would have a read through the forum as there is lots of helpful stuff on here.

Back