Canon 6D

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I'm after a few batteries for my 6D, any recommendations on 3rd party ones?

Thanks

Matt

I think there was a discussion on this in the 6d thread?

I've a few, but the best for me have been Baxxtar Pro batteries, I get about 2-300 more shots than the OEM battery!

Thanks I'll check them out.

I mistakenly got some from eBay and they don't hold charge, one min there 100% next completely flat :/

Thanks I'll check them out.

I mistakenly got some from eBay and they don't hold charge, one min there 100% next completely flat :/
This is why I avoid ebay! I get all mine from Amazon (direct, not marketplace though some of the marketplace sellers are pretty good, such as MyMemory).

Do any of you have links to them ?
If you go onto Amazon and enter them in the search engine, they should come up straight away.

How are the batteries longer term guys? I've tried DTSE ones from Amazon and initially happy but the performance drops off significantly over time while still showing 3 bar recharge performance.

The only battery I've had fail was a Canon one and it was very old. My 3rd party ones have generally outperformed Canon ones.

How are the batteries longer term guys? I've tried DTSE ones from Amazon and initially happy but the performance drops off significantly over time while still showing 3 bar recharge performance.
Mine have been great, no drop off in about 3 years. As with Phil, I found the Baxxar pro batteries far better than the OEM Canon ones.

Back