Canon 7D MKII down to £872

Edit My Images
Yes
thats a good price, but i'd be very wary about paying anyone (especially anyone based overseas) by bank transfer - personally i'd rather pay a bit more and have at least some come back if it all goes sideways

as far as grey retailers go they have one of the better reps (along with Hdew and Digital rev)

£845 at portus digital and they accept paypal and card payment for that price and ship from the UK.

Really ? I thought they had a virtual office and shipped from Hong Kong - like most of the grey retailers do (Hdew being the only exception i can think of)

I've used Panamoz to buy my Canon 5D3. Superb service. Couldn't fault them at all. camera turned up via signed for delivery within 7 days. Better than some UK suppliers!

although Simply are another company who don't have the best reputation ... end of the day its generally a sliding scale with cost against reliability of service in inverse proportion. (I'm also puzzled that portus claim all their goods have a 1 year manufacturers warranty - where canon uk don't warrant grey import bodies ... I wonder if portus mean that they'll ship it back to Canon Chi (or wherever) if it needs warranty work ?

Would Cannon UK honour the warranty from a camera brought from the top link as that is a great price!

Back