Canon BR-E1 Stock

Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a random one this but does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that has the Canon BR-E1 actually in stock? I've tried everywhere that I can think of and everywhere either shows as not having stock, having it available to order or, in the case of Mifsuds, showing that it is in stock but not actually having stock.

Alternatively does anyone know why nowhere seems to have these in stock?

Thanks in advance

GK

Bit of a random one this but does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that has the Canon BR-E1 actually in stock? I've tried everywhere that I can think of and everywhere either shows as not having stock, having it available to order or, in the case of Mifsuds, showing that it is in stock but not actually having stock.

Alternatively does anyone know why nowhere seems to have these in stock?

Thanks in advance

GK

Well, as at least one site says"not released yet" and Canon's own web shop simply says 'out of stock online'............ It looks like it just is not here yet???

That's what I thought but I'm sure that I've seen it in stock somewhere recently - I just can't for the life of me remember where it was. Could just be me going crazy though. Seems odd that it hasn't been released here yet though as I'm sure that they were released about 18 months ago... Perhaps stock is just very short for them seeing as not very many cameras actually support them and they sell out as soon as they come into stock.

Back