Canon Camera Case 99p

I've ordered one and will post when I know what it is like. I missed the delivery man both times he tried to deliver it and now have to drive from Guildford to Baisingstoke to pick it up from the depot. Petrol there and back is going to cost more than the bag! Grrr!

It looks the same as the one that I bought for my Canon mini DV camcorder a few years ago. If so, it can hold a Canon 400D with kit lens attached and 50mm as well at a push. It also has a mesh pocket in the hood,

I'm pretty sure it's the same one my missus uses. It'll take a 30D with 28-135, spare battery and probably much more.

Interesting to note that it's four times larger than her handbag but the contents of the handbag won't fit in the empty camera bag....anybody noticed something similar ;)

Bob

Not sure I need one but hey I ordered....seems like bargain!

wow. too good to miss. I have ordered one. should have got 2 though at that price.
cheers Tank

Excellent! Been in need of a couple of bags like this for a while. Ordered 5 :D and no delivery costs as they have a depot near my sisters house! bargain tastic!

Ok thats odd! 5 arrived for me in the post today! I am sure I chose collection and I am sure I only paid £4.95 - so looks like I got free delivery :p

If anyone else wants that try purchasing using the Google Checkout link :D Little odd I didnt get any confirmation email from Empire Direct or anything though :( just one from Google Checkout.

Just ordered three , don't know why , it just seemed rude not to :shrug:

These bags aint too bad :) Just tried one out with some kit and it seems ok. They arent very big though!

The second shot shows it with a 70-200 F4L IS and a Sigma 10-20 - it just about closes over the 70-200! It has a zip compartment on the front, maybe usefull for filters, spare battery etc, and then a zip compartment inside the flap lid thing, which could hold quite a few memory cards etc.

I think you would struggle to get a DSLR in the bag, maybe a 300/350/400/450 without a grip and kit lens attached at a push.

Oh yeah it comes with two long ways deviders (I have put one along the bottom, inside, to add more padding) and one cross way devider (which you can see in between the lenses).

Thanks for this - have just ordered one to go with my very first DSLR ordered an hour ago......... :clap:

I have received mine too, shipped really quickly, thanks again to Tank for posting this deal.

Mines arrived......can fit 40D (minus the grip) + 24-70 2.8 sig in there...

Mine arrived too... Easiliy fits my 350D + 18-55 + 80-200 lenses. Can't go wrong for a quid. :)

Still waiting for mine ordered on the 26th of March just e mailed Empire asking where goods are

Does anyone know if these are still available?? i clicked on the link but i fear they may be all gone as it said item couldnt be shown!

I ordered mine with local pick up, so only paid 99 pence, and yet it was delivered to my home on Monday. Fits my 30D -grip and 17-55 f2.8

Got both of mine, gutted if the offer isnt on anymore and some of you missed out :(

I ordered mine with local pick up, so only paid 99 pence, and yet it was delivered to my home on Monday. Fits my 30D -grip and 17-55 f2.8

Did you pay with Google Checkout? as the same happened to me.

hmm seems they couldnt get rid of these things fast enough doesnt it! :| how odd.

I think I missed out :( anyone want to sell me one? :D

Its yours for the price of a new studio kit :LOL:

Ok, this may be slightly unfair :D

Glad you guys managed to pick a few up. I didnt actually get one, as pointed out before unfortunately they do say CANON on the front. O well, ill keep a look out for some NIKON bargains.

Back