canon camera Raw

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Use lightroom 4 for the bulk of my editing
and a bit in elements 7
Had element 7 for years on a previous PC,running XP pro,changed my pc recently which now uses Window 7
re loaded elements 7 from the disc
but also downloaded trial version of elements 10,to see if it was worth an upgrade,decided its not so removed elements 10 form the PC
But elements 7 refuses to except raw files,cant find camera Raw on my pc....
i can only find the DNG converter files on adobe
Point me in the right direction for a the correct download link
Thanks

Last edited:
I take it you've re-re-loaded Elements 7? Have you clicked on 'updates'? There have probably been quite a few since 7 came out, and they won't be on the original disk.

I take it you've re-re-loaded Elements 7? Have you clicked on 'updates'? There have probably been quite a few since 7 came out, and they won't be on the original disk.

yep done both no joy on those fronts
mind you the disk only states up to windows vista,but i would have thoght the update would have cured that :shake:

Weird. You may be able to download and install RAW from adobe. Says here that you need 5.2 - is that what you're using? And I'm assuming you are still using the same camera that worked before.

Weird. You may be able to download and install RAW from adobe. Says here that you need 5.2 - is that what you're using? And I'm assuming you are still using the same camera that worked before.

sorted it ;)thanks for the heads up,downloaded it from Adobe, mind you its best to extract the files from the ZIP.that would help i guess :bonk:

Last edited:
Back