Canon CPS website down?

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Anyone else found themselves unable to log into the CPS website, or if they can login, there are no personal details available? This now appears to have been the case for several days last week and over the weekend.

Canon’s response is that they are aware and are ‘working’ on it, so far without much success it would appear. Following the major hack of their systems last year, this hardly inspires confidence.......

Yes - same issue for me. No great rush as I just want to update my kitbag but for a company the size of Canon, this is very embarrassing I think.

Still not working.... appear to login but no user data available......

Site performance has always been indifferent but this is just rubbish.

I spoke with them yesterday. They said they were having problems and were working on it.

So checking, one may now login and register products, etc., however, as the date of purchase data field has not been reinstated, no points will be recorded for added products.

So coding/sysadmins not even bothered to check their own work - rubbish isn’t it. Bit like designing flagship cameras whose shutters randomly throw lubricant on to the sensor. Hey, Ho :canon: NOT!

So now you can add the purchase date, but the serial number is no longer accepted. Canon‘s utterly hopeless CPS website maintenance crew strike again. :dummy:

And finally the CPS website appears to be Bacteria to normal......

I've been trying to add my new Canon Pixma Pro-200 to my CPS Kitbag but I'm getting nowhere, the issue has been bouncing around with Canon for several weeks.

The printer appears in my Kitbag but I have been unable to complete the registration to claim the 50 points as the screen just hangs when I click on the item.

I also noticed some of the Hyper links don't work properly, it seems a poorly designed Web site that nobody has bothered to check for correct functionality.

Back