Canon Double Cashback - Black Friday Promotion

For a couple of them like the 100-400, 430 RT, the RRP minus the Cashback is a lower price than the going rate on a few well known second hand websites...

24-70 from currys (extra 15% off) is tempting. Just to double and triple check can you have both?

Probably mkII is coming out shortly or maybe end of production for this lens??!!!

24-70 from currys (extra 15% off) is tempting. Just to double and triple check can you have both?

Probably mkII is coming out shortly or maybe end of production for this lens??!!!

I tweeted Canon UK and got this reply:
"Hi Tom, the 15% offer can't be combined with any other offers, such as cashback. As the double cashback is higher than the 15% saving, this offer isn't applicable to this lens, so we will pass on the feedback to our team that looks after Currys to get this changed. Thanks."

I tweeted Canon UK and got this reply:
"Hi Tom, the 15% offer can't be combined with any other offers, such as cashback. As the double cashback is higher than the 15% saving, this offer isn't applicable to this lens, so we will pass on the feedback to our team that looks after Currys to get this changed. Thanks."

I have ordered one from curry’s and can’t see how canon won’t honour the double Cashback as the invoice will just state a figure after discount.

Back