Canon EF 100mm f2.8 macro

Wow! I'm impressed if they are your first attempt with that lens! I've had one for 2 years and haven't yet achieved results as good as those!

No3 is especially good IMO :clap:

Was going to say that the bugs look particularly strange, but the I noticed you're in Malta. I guess you get a whole different class of bug there :)

Lovely sharp images. These are your first attempts !! very envious .

2&3 are superb!

Thank you all very much, your comments are very encouraging. I should have added that I had been using a Raynox 250 attached to the kit lens of my Canon Rebel XSi for six months before I decided to get myself this lens.The difference in sharpness is enormous but it also much more difficult to use, especially hand held.

Excellent detail on the bugs. The lens has to be a cracker, its pin sharp. Really good! And well done for these images of course, especially if they are just your first attempts.

These are excellent(y) Seem to have some interesting stuff in Malta.

2 and 3 and great shots especially 3!
Congrats with your new toy!

First attempt??? I hate you. :) I've been playing around with mine for ages and only got a load of junk to show for it. These are superb. The colours and lighting are spot-on.

I've been thinking of buying this lens, and taking a trip across town to Richmond Butterfly House. I've also heard that this is a great portrait lens.

Back