Canon EOS 300d

awww that looks great! but not sure on my budget!! anybody selin a cheaper one!? lol

I still have my 300D, it always amazes me how a camera can go from being the bees knees to junk just because something newer and better comes along, the 300D is as capable now as it was when it first came out. If you can get it for the right price then don't be afraid to go for it.

I've got a 300D and a 30D and the 300D takes just as good shots as the 30D.

The only reason I bought the 30D was the higher frame rate and AI-Servo focus which made life easier for Football shots. :)

Nowt wrong with the 300D - a friend of mine has just bought herself one and likes it (in fact - she's registered on here - aren't you WvsH!!!) and my other half is still happily using my old camera which is a predecessor to the 300D - the D30! It's not the camera that takes the picture remember - that honour comes right down to you!

I still have my 300D, it always amazes me how a camera can go from being the bees knees to junk just because something newer and better comes along, the 300D is as capable now as it was when it first came out. If you can get it for the right price then don't be afraid to go for it.

Well said. When the 350D came out it was getting like 24.5/25 in reviews. Recently saw it get 16/25. How pish is that. As you say Steep the bloody things are ase capable now as they were then. P***es me off sometimes.

The 300d or the 350d are both very capable cameras and will blow you away with their features if you have never used a DSLR before.

As stated by other posters, the technology is now old but they still take very good photos in the right hands.

Agrea the 300d is a great camera with plenty of features which if your new coming into dslr then a good starting camera.
There still bringing between £170-£200 so a good cost effective camera for the money

The 350D's are around £200 these days with the standard kit lens, might be worth looking out for one of them on the cheap. I used a 300D for a few days before getting the 350D and tbh I couldn't tell a great difference either.

A browse around ebay will find a good quality 10D for that kind of money.

Steve...

Back