Name
Zak Millard
Edit My Images
Yes
i would like all canon eos 400d owners to sign this and show there appreciation
for such an amazing camera thank you.

just say what you like about it and put your name lol

Pointless thread? :|

thanks, i love my 400d so much i thought id dedicate something to it.

i love it too.

doesnt matter

yes it does Zak :)

I got one too. It seemed to be a good entry level DSLR for a noob like me and although I dont know it inside out, I have learnt a lot from TP and my TP buddies who get a big :hug: from me today(they know who they are ;) )

I got one , bugger knows how ya use it though. Seriously though it does alright for my humble snaps

Yep, I have one and at has been a good friend.
Need some more glass....

I used to love my 400D. Then I was unfaithfull with a 40D. Now I love that. I guess we just grew apart :(

I got one , bugger knows how ya use it though. Seriously though it does alright for my humble snaps

I take a fair few "snaps" with mine still :D

I had it for 6 months before I ventured into the creative zone. What a waste of 6 months!! :LOL:

thank you guys thought i was the only 400d lover for a moment lol those of you who have been unfaithful its ok aslong as its with a canon i can forgive you lol

im just going to take my 400d out for a spot of church shooting though its raining lol thanks all and keep on using, abusing and loving the 400d!!!!

no the 400D is old and worn and only good for speed dating now lol! im a 450D man myself and im in love :p

450 my backside you cant beat the 400 lol only joking no i like the 450 but apart from the larger screen and a few minor upgrades i dont see the big fuss? if anyone wishes to explain im all ears lol

Ill say how much I love my 400D, but only if you STOP SAYING LOL ALL THE TIME!!!!

Dont cross me on a bad day noob :D:D

sorry im used to texting people very sorry =)

Hi, my names Sean, and i'm an alcoholi......oh, wrong site, whoops.

450 my backside you cant beat the 400 lol only joking no i like the 450 but apart from the larger screen and a few minor upgrades i dont see the big fuss? if anyone wishes to explain im all ears lol

12.2 megapixel CMOS sensor
Digic III
SD/SDHC cards
Larger viewfinder
Live view mode, including contrast-detect AF
Improved 9-point AF system
Spot metering
3.0" LCD monitor
Redesigned menus (including My Menu as seen in 40D)
Slightly redesigned info display
Continuous shooting at 3.5fps for up to 53 JPEG (6 RAW)
ISO setting displays in viewfinder and ISO button
New, larger, higher capacity battery
14 bit A/D converter and processing
Multi-shot self-timer mode
Highlight Tone Priority (from 40D)
Auto Lighting Optimiser (boosts shadows after shooting)
Kit lens with IS

Spot metering and live view were the main reasons I upgraded to the 450D from the 400D (plus I've got more megapixels than a 40D!! :p)

400D is an awesome camera, consider me signed up!! :)

#13 i see your point .....but........erm...... well yes. ok i accept its an improvement:)

im still happy with my nice little 400d (y)

My 400D goes tonight to it's new owner, as i've cheated on it, with a 40D.

We bumped into each other in a camera shop in Rochdale, she was looking pritty, so I asked her how old she was, and for her number. After a bit of a chat, I took her back to my place to 'snap' some 'shots'. It's love at first sight people, LOVE I tell you.....

....The camera's not bad either. :LOL:

nice little story sounds .... saucy. how is the 40d because when i upgrade im thinking of getting a 40d or what ever is next in the mid-range class. so whats it like???

but for now im faithful to my 400:love:

We bumped into each other in a camera shop in Rochdale, she was looking pritty, so I asked her how old she was, and for her number. After a bit of a chat, I took her back to my place to 'snap' some 'shots'. It's love at first sight people, LOVE I tell you.....

now that is just tooo funny :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

nice little story sounds .... saucy. how is the 40d because when i upgrade im thinking of getting a 40d or what ever is next in the mid-range class. so whats it like???

but for now im faithful to my 400:love:

It's a nice upgrade mate, it's solid & weighty due to it having an alloy body, which makes the 400D feel like a toy in comparason, due to it having a plastic body as you'll know.

It's smoother, nicer to hold/use etc, and due to the mirror having a two motors on it (one to lift it, one to lower it - I'm hoping i'm right in saying that?) instead of a spring like on the 400D, the shutter sound is a lot quieter, deeper and smoother.

Then theres other bits that to add, like the Live View, which I never thought I would use that much due to having got used to using the viewfinder on the 400D, but I gave it a try last night when I shot some sunset's, and it was awesome.

A worth-while upgrade mate, allthough if you've only just got a 400D, i'm guessing you'll be getting into that to start with, by which time the 50D will be out (next year) so that might be your next option to upgrade to.

I think the next camera up in the Canon line, at the minute, is the 5D, which is full-frame & at least twice the cost new, as a 40D is new.

Edited to add - After finding out it's bigger than the 400D, I was doubting whether i'd like it or not, due to only being 5ft 5 & a small build, but it fits nicely into my hands, and you really know it's there, which gives you more stability etc (does for me, anyway).

It's a nice upgrade mate, it's solid & weighty due to it having an alloy body, which makes the 400D feel like a toy in comparason, due to it having a plastic body as you'll know..

So the 400d is like a normal cop and the 40d is like robocop? (sorry wine has been taken :wacky:)
I must say i was surprised by the weight of the 400d it feels heavy to me, but i am a whimp.

Is it wrong that I actually laughed out loud at that? :LOL:

The 400D is a fair weight mate, you know it's in your hands as you'll know. The 40D is bigger, wider, taller, it's basically a bigger camera all-round, and with it having an alloy body it's heavier too. After messing with that for a few days, a 400D feels small, lightweight etc.

I guess it would be like playing with a size 5 football for a week, and then someone giving you a size 3 one instead.

Is it wrong that I actually laughed out loud at that? :LOL:

The 400D is a fair weight mate, you know it's in your hands as you'll know. The 40D is bigger, wider, taller, it's basically a bigger camera all-round, and with it having an alloy body it's heavier too. After messing with that for a few days, a 400D feels small, lightweight etc.

I guess it would be like playing with a size 5 football for a week, and then someone giving you a size 3 one instead.

Git ;) now i want a 40d . wheres nice mr credit card?
Actualy i gotta loads to learn so will stick with the 400d for now , which i do love . :D

my fave i have posted **

_MG_3028.jpg

log_resize.JPG

my fav shot with my 400d i love it hmmmmmm

Back