CANON EOS 400D

Good shots people.

This is one of my favourites taken with my 400D, obviously before it was sold.

2700846710_efd28aa81a_o.jpg

I have on, Ilike it alot although I cant use it very well as you can see by some of my posts. But I do like it all the same, its my friend!!

Hi i have a 400D and it bloody good but remember it's what who you put behind the camera and directly in front of it (lens) then whats in front of that the subject, i must say from years ago with a Pentax 35mm, i have just boarded the star ship enterprise and it has already amazed me, to good for a entry level a lot of people recommend them for studio work. it's a love hate relationship,i love the price i paid $$$$$ in pocket, but it does have it short falls .... camera grip and extra batteries, a bloody good lens and your away, don't know how long it will last?????, if if it's up to any punishment, horses for courses. This is one of my Daughter playing in the park, it shows the other Amy lol.

2742720432_73ac853d12.jpg

Off for my happy pill now.

Regards Mark

Got me a 400D too, loving the camera but still learning so im not getting the best from it as yet.

Recent one with my 400D, only had it a couple of months so still learning.

IMG_0927-1.jpg

Victor

heres mine

2324921948_04e46235ba_b.jpg

there all really good, i really think the 400d is a very versatile camera and i think for beginners its great because you can pick it up and within an hour be shooting great photos but also i think more experienced people will find much enjoyment from it also. yay iv proved the 400d is an amazing camera thank you all!

heres mine

2324921948_04e46235ba_b.jpg

That's a fantastic shot, allthough stuff like that freaks/creeps me out a little bit, not a water person.

Back