Canon EOS M Series Cameras

im loving the M100

In the voice of Father Jack, “I love my M6/22mm combo”

Getting my shim splint off on Monday so will be back on the road with my full kit, but the M6/22mm combo has been just dandy while I have been hobbling around!

In the voice of Father Jack, “I love my M6/22mm combo”

Getting my shim splint off on Monday so will be back on the road with my full kit, but the M6/22mm combo has been just dandy while I have been hobbling around!

That's my best combo as well.

Great set. Must say you do get a great variety of things to photograph in London, we don't get anything like that down South.

Thanks Mike, i would feel too bad, you do seem to have a lot of 6ft bugs in your neck of the woods lol.
Its funny but i find London very boring these days, at least to photograph. I guess ive been here too long. I wish i had the motivation to get out of town and photograph something different.

Last edited:
Picked up a new M50 last week having become disinterested in photography a few years back.

So far really enjoying it & whilst my early pictures need plenty of improvement I am certain already that I am going to enjoy the learning.

Also downloaded Affinity Pro for the post processing as picture are only going tobe for my enjoyment so no need to pay the extra for Pho

Hoping this works and there are a couple of images attached although a while since I've done this.

IMG_0161 by Larryslord, on Flickr

Has anyone any tips for flash with the M5?

I’ve loved using this with natural light, but it seems it cant do flash without the kind of delay that makes a compact look too awkward to use. :mad:

So far the best option has been to mount the flash on camera and use the intelligent auto mode (which gives P&S level performance) trying to use OCF with a godox flash with the camera in M mode has a shutter delay of about half a second to a second. I wonder if M flash will be the answer?:thinking:

Just looking at the same thing myself. HDEW have it for £619, including the 15-45 mm lens, if you're happy to buy grey. (3 year gtee on body)
No problem buying grey - funnily enough I did look at panamoz's price for body only and it was over £700, so thought that it was a good deal. Looked at M50 vs M5, and it looks like the M50 (although lacking some finer controls) is a better camera, and is cheaper.

No problem buying grey - funnily enough I did look at panamoz's price for body only and it was over £700, so thought that it was a good deal. Looked at M50 vs M5, and it looks like the M50 (although lacking some finer controls) is a better camera, and is cheaper.
Think you can get it in black also ;)

Back