Canon EOS600D - Things to know..

Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey TP :)

So after a lot of thinking and testing, I have settled on the upgrade I want which is the Canon EOS600D

I have read plenty of reviews and it seems to fit my needs perfectly :)

I come to TP to ask, especially current owners, is there any cool tricks and tips to know about the 600D? Anything I should do when I first get it?

I pick it up tomorrow morning, my first DSLR that is actually brand new :clap::clap:

Cheers everyone, hope your all having a good weekend!

Well im now the proud owner of a 600D :)

Congratulations for the new camera, I own a 600D and I am extremely happy with it. I think it is a good upgrade for the 300D without breaking the bank and depending on your expertise don't forget to check magic lantern, it offers a further camera firmware upgrade if you know how to take advantage of the extra features.

Aye was reading up on ML last night, definitely something to experiment with in a bit :)

Quick picture I took on the way to work this morning, was rather happy with it :)

1002913_201177340058786_1864348902_n.jpg

I have a 600D its a nice camera, just don't set to high ISO and you should get some nice shots

Another quick snap :) Now I need to get to grips and spend some time with this camera :)

1005483_201183860058134_934695696_n.jpg

What's all the 'stuff' on the 2nd picture?

A .png overlay as a layer for a "Grungy" effect, as I said I got a bit carried away with Post Processing :p

Back