Canon FF mirrorless...

I really wish I hadn’t mentioned it, I only did as a response to someone who dismissed the M product line as insignificant.

I saw that alright, and I thought it was a bit snobbish too. The M line looks very decent IMO, and easily expandable. There is at least a new lens on the way, and I would expect Canon to announce an M5 or 50 mkII soon enough, I'm interested in seeing what improvements they will add to that.

There's too many on here that think only FF matters and this is crossing over into 'only FF ML matters'. All this talk about innovation ... Pana-Olympus have been doing ML tech for a decade, long before the others. All the rest seem to be doing is taking what they started and bumping it up to larger sensor. All this eye-AF, IBIS, ultra clear EVF, rapid ES etc ... all been done by the pioneers.

I know this is the gear section, but it's a photography forum that divides itself over the stupidest things.

We should all post more images of cats and poppies and forget about sensor dick waving competitions. I don't need to compensate in any way :p

I saw that alright, and I thought it was a bit snobbish too. The M line looks very decent IMO, and easily expandable. There is at least a new lens on the way, and I would expect Canon to announce an M5 or 50 mkII soon enough, I'm interested in seeing what improvements they will add to that.

There's too many on here that think only FF matters and this is crossing over into 'only FF ML matters'. All this talk about innovation ... Pana-Olympus have been doing ML tech for a decade, long before the others. All the rest seem to be doing is taking what they started and bumping it up to larger sensor. All this eye-AF, IBIS, ultra clear EVF, rapid ES etc ... all been done by the pioneers.

I know this is the gear section, but it's a photography forum that divides itself over the stupidest things.

We should all post more images of cats and poppies and forget about sensor dick waving competitions. I don't need to compensate in any way :p
But the fuji apsc has gotten mad praises so not sure about people here just praising ff and tbh this is a FF canon mirrorless thread

this is a FF canon mirrorless thread

Well done for pointing that out jonney *slow clap* - maybe you should stick to just that then? :p

I said the SECTION ... I don't care which thread is for what atm, because you're all scrambling between them erratically. Just go look, they're argiung about Fuji MF in the Panasonic thread, I'm seeing a tonne of Sony in here ... Canon in the Sony thread etc ...

The only ones talking about Fuji, are those only interested in buying it because it looks cool. I've already seen the "I might buy one as a 5th cam" b******t on here ... because it's not FF. The genuine Fuji shooters already have theirs, they're talking in their own thread and sharing images since release.

Last edited:
Well done for pointing that out jonney *slow clap* - maybe you should stick to just that then? :p

I said the SECTION ... I don't care which thread is for what atm, because you're all scrambling between them erratically. Just go look, they're argiung about Fuji MF in the Panasonic thread, I'm seeing a tonne of Sony in here ... Canon in the Sony thread etc ...

The only ones talking about Fuji, are those only interested in buying it because it looks cool. I've already seen the "I might buy one as a 5th cam" b******t on here ... because it's not FF. The genuine Fuji shooters already have theirs, their talking in their own thread and sharing images since release.
:eek: mmmmm time to sell up and go all Fuji..... :D us Sony, Canon, Nikon members have been ranting and raving about our FF beasts.... meanwhile the Fuji folk have quietly continued to use their gear and post fantastic images, no bickering or arguments..... :D lol :fuji:

Haha quality
Well done for pointing that out jonney *slow clap* - maybe you should stick to just that then? [emoji14]

The only ones talking about Fuji, are those only interested in buying it because it looks cool. I've already seen the "I might buy one as a 5th cam" b******t on here ... because it's not FF. The genuine Fuji shooters already have theirs, their talking in their own thread and sharing images since release.

:eek: mmmmm time to sell up and go all Fuji..... :D us Sony, Canon, Nikon members have been ranting and raving about our FF beasts.... meanwhile the Fuji folk have quietly continued to use their gear and post fantastic images, no bickering or arguments..... :D lol :fuji:

It's true, they actually use their gear, you should look into a course on how to unbox, charge a battery and maybe use some of yours some time :p

It's true, they actually use their gear, you should look into a course on how to unbox, charge a battery and maybe use some of yours some time :p
:D It does get used..... here is evidence..

41508141674_331eda27fa.jpg

:D It does get used..... here is evidence..

41508141674_331eda27fa.jpg

.... I use my car too! German cars are 'better' than Japanese ones - Tee-hee

IMG_0601%201.jpg

You're a Vee Dubber too then.

Some people buy stuff purely because it's the most popular or has big market share m
I hope you have a source of data to back up that statement.

I have never heard or read of anyone buying a camera just because it was the most popular (we’ll not since the OM10)

us Sony, Canon, Nikon members have been ranting and raving about our FF beasts.... meanwhile the Fuji folk have quietly continued to use their gear and post fantastic images, no bickering or arguments....

Pah, you will see no arguments from Pentax owners on this forum whatsoever ... probably because there is no point me arguing with myself. :pentax:

Omg are you RedRobin from the good old TSN days? :eek:
Yes I’m Vee Dubber too, has a few.... :)

....Golly! You are Riz from TSN! We have actually met. I got banned from TSN by someone called Mac who is OTT about political correctness and who decided that me saying that Serena Williams had the strength of a gorilla was racist!!

Remember you building this whilst I used to frequent GGTI forum.

....My car is quite famous! I still get approached by strange men at petrol stations asking if I am RedRobin! I stopped further modifying her a couple of years ago < Stage 2 and 270 bhp for a front wheel drive VW Golf is plenty even though she has a Quaife mechanical limited slip diff - Wheelspin is a waste of power. 13 years of fun and just over 130,000 miles and am still in love with her.

Power_JC.jpg

I hope you have a source of data to back up that statement.

I have never heard or read of anyone buying a camera just because it was the most popular (we’ll not since the OM10)

You've clearly never visited any of the chain stores which also sell cameras then;

Customer : "I'm interested in a new camera"
Salesperson : "This model is very popular..."

Pah, you will see no arguments from Pentax owners on this forum whatsoever ... probably because there is no point me arguing with myself. :pentax:
I've got one...it's got a mirror, OVF and it's big, bulky and heavy......superb piece of kit.

Back