CANON GRIPS.. 5d mkii and 50d etc

Westley,

Suspiciously sounds like a clearance for a new model release :naughty:

Grips are out of stock in my area :(

As they are in pretty much every area. Apparently they're often at this price when they're out of stock, then have a habit of jumping up to RRP just before they come back into stock :thumbsdown:

Yup whenever they have a mega deal on like, doesn't matter what it is, this they NEVER have any in stock at my "local" stores or any available for delivery.

What REALLY bugs me is they don't tell you the nearest store WITH stock, only the nearest 5 or so stores don't have any, i mean whats the point of that ffs!!!

Scuse my mini rant.

just checked near me and the Redcar store looks as though it is getting stock soon , pot luck if you manage to get one though .............

one of my local stores, says order it and it'll be ready to collect saturday.. :D

shame i dont have a dslr anymore.. :(

one left to reserve in my local store .... :)

was offered used one on here for £70 so guess a brand new one for an extra few quid isn't so bad!

They state it is in stock at some branches but when you get to the end of the reservation process it then pops up as out of stock, it did that the last time when I posted the deal a few weeks back, they must only have so many at that price. My tog buddy was lucky and nabbed one when I informed him of the deal last time.

Just like to thank Galaxy66 for the heads up a few weeks ago when Argos were selling these for £103.99. :D

Cheers Mal.

All I need is the camera now :LOL:

Just like to thank Galaxy66 for the heads up a few weeks ago when Argos were selling these for £103.99. :D

Cheers Mal.

All I need is the camera now :LOL:

No going back now Garvin, now you have the cart hurry up and buy the horse:D

Got mine 2 weeks ago.....sorry, but I think I had the last one in the entire country.
I win!!!

Most of my local stores (Newcastle/Gateshead/Durham) are saying that I can "Order into store to collect" - so you should still be able to get them at that price.

Galaxy66 - the good wife bought me the horse today but I can't play with it until Xmas Day :(

Checked stock on grips again today whilst browsing for a Xmas present and all stores in Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, Cramlington and Wallsend were out of stock. :puke:

i gave them a call, and they said warehouse was out off stock and so was the stores :(

looks like they are back up to full price now. I wonder why thet were on sale in the first place for just a short time?

I'm looking for a 50D grip at the sort of prices Argos were offering

a genuine second hand one goes for around £60-80 on here , no need to pay more for one i reckon , just a shame argos couldnt keep the price at £80 , they could have sold them all day long , the few that got them at the bargain price last month like certain members of this forum got a bargain :wave:

Back