Canon ICC profiles missing in lightroom

Name
Lyle
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, I'm trying to find my canon pixma pro-100 ICC profiles in Lightroom.

In 'other' in the manage printer section of print in Lightroom I don't have any Canon ICC profiles. I have installed the software from the Canon site.

I would expect to simply download the profiles but you seem to have to download print pro, however I still don't know where the ICC profiles go or why they aren't showing up in Lightroom.

Can anyone help?

Hi guys, I'm trying to find my canon pixma pro-100 ICC profiles in Lightroom.

In 'other' in the manage printer section of print in Lightroom I don't have any Canon ICC profiles. I have installed the software from the Canon site.

I would expect to simply download the profiles but you seem to have to download print pro, however I still don't know where the ICC profiles go or why they aren't showing up in Lightroom.

Can anyone help?
You should find your profile here C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color

Thanks, should've said it's a Mac
try Library > Colorsync > Profiles folder
For recent versions of Photoshop on Mac, Adobe's own profiles are placed in the Library > Application support > Adobe > Color > Profiles folder.

Last edited:
I've managed to add the profiles. It's still much darker than what's on screen mind. Looks like I'm going to have to shell out for a screen collaboration tool.
If your print is dark then your screen is too bright like most are More so with mac. I have calibrated many and find that Macs are the brightest screens, makes them look good in the shops :)

A quick temp adjustment is to bring the brightness down so the screen matches what you are printing, then you will be able to adjust the image to how you want then print it and You will not be so far out.

Last edited:
Back