Canon or Nikon, let the Graffiti Artists Decide

Cracking pics I love graffiti pics nice and coulerful!

Cheers

It always amazes me how much effort are put into some of these pieces, and the fact they are in locations that very few people will ever see them

We have 4 or 5 really good graffiti artists around Sheffield, but their work gets redone so often its a hard job keeping on top of it all :D

seeing more and more sheffield shots on here! I really must get out and add to the collective.

Really good shots, you've captured the vibrancy of the grafiti without loosing the urban gritty feel of the location love the keep sheffield tidy shot!

Cheers Alex, are you local then, i'm always up for a bit of Urbex and Graffiti hunting if you ever want to meet up

quite like the first one, although would have been nice to have more of the window frame and maybe a smaller fstop to have it a little less soft.

That is actually a crop as i did try to get more of the window frame in, but it was so dark inside that the right hand side of the window frame was completely black, so it just looked odd with a big black band down the right hand of the shot

Back