Canon OUch!

Edit My Images
Yes
How?

78061813_aExIyPg2_Canon1.jpg

...or he tried ramming it up the arse of someone who thought they were a comedian. :p

...or he tried ramming it up the arse of someone who thought they were a comedian. :p

That would be the arse of another Canon user then, the same chap who thought they were a photographer :D

And if you meant the arse of a Nikonian... then WOW, aren't we all hard-arsed chaps!

DD

Some newspaper tog got on wrong side of the subject :)

In the words of Michael Caine "I said you're only suppose the blow the blooming lens off" :LOL:

I know Canons can be difficult to get rid of dust on the sensor but TNT is not the recommended method !!!!

:eek:
Looks like the work of a jealous Nikon user to me :D

They clearly tried putting it through the various "D3 stress tests", and failed, naturally ;)

It looks like it's had some abuse prior to that happening... There's tape around the viewfinder...

CT, :LOL: that conjures up a very funny picture, maybe Ian can draw it as a cartoon... An angry squirrel holding the lens having smacked the body about the side of the head of some poor photographer with a caption reading, "How many more times... LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!"

Starting to spend more time with the camera than the wife, again !!

When photographing motorsport it is always wise to keep one eye on the subject and the other eye on the real world. A severe case of "Objects may be closer than they appear!"

*VRRRROOOOOOOOOM*

It looks like it's had some abuse prior to that happening... There's tape around the viewfinder...

CT, :LOL: that conjures up a very funny picture, maybe Ian can draw it as a cartoon... An angry squirrel holding the lens having smacked the body about the side of the head of some poor photographer with a caption reading, "How many more times... LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!"

Tape that's the canon patented viewfinder shut off for night exposures isn't it?

Tape that's the canon patented viewfinder shut off for night exposures isn't it?

Are you supposed to cover the viewfinder then ? I have this thing that for doing that, but have never used it.

Are you supposed to cover the viewfinder then ? I have this thing that for doing that, but have never used it.

(y)

Somewhat OT - but YES you should be covering the viewfinder any time you're shooting on an auto setting and your eye isn't pressed against it - this is because light can enter from the viewfinder and affect the exposure

CT - you must have some tough Squdgers down your way :eek:

DD

I think the bloke fell on it? Thats what i heard.

Puts a new meaning to "fell on his sword" or "Ritual suicide by canon"

Did he miss the shot then?

it was the little man inside (the one who lifts the mirror out of the way and operates the shutter) he got p***ed off with getting hit on the head by the shutter button, so he fought his way out to freedom. :wacky:

it was the little man inside (the one who lifts the mirror out of the way and operates the shutter) he got p***ed off with getting hit on the head by the shutter button, so he fought his way out to freedom. :wacky:

You've been reading too much Terry Pratchett...

Anthony.

Over 24hrs now since he posted, I think it is now time for him to own up and admit he simply had a bad day and lost his temper:LOL:

:wave: We can see you are online at the time of posting Stephen so tell us how it happened :D

There's nothing like abit of suspense.

Last edited:
He's been and gone without revealing how it happened :shrug:, beginning to lose interest now............

I dont think it is his picture by the way...it is on various blogs and 'funny' picture sites

Obviously the result of a crash landing by HIMUPNORTH.

:D

Sorry everybody but I have to confess it is not my camera or pic. I did once drop my 40d with the siggy 17-70 attached, it took a big chunk out of the carpark and has worked faultlessly and 3000 images since.

Back