Canon Photography Show Cash Back, doesn't appear valid....Solved

Name
jo
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if it's the right forum, mod please relocate if necessary

Now I've got my Canon R camera I can now make my claim for the Double Cash back deal from the Photography Show, the flyer given to me, give me the apparent link, but every time I try to access the page all I'm getting back is 'This Page Can't be Found' .

The normal Cahsback claim page I can access, but it appears on this I will only get the single cashback, and not the promotion for double Cash back!

Am I'm . missing something, or will the double cash back be given if I fill in the details on the main Cashback page,,,,,

I am still waiting for my lens to arrive from LCE as they had sold out. I am interested in hearing what you find out but can't help yet as I can't claim until I have my serial number.

There will be a wait - the cashback will come after the return period is over, I think.

More than likely.. But you can't really blame them.

So far they've been pretty quick, Claim form says up to 10 working days for them to send you an email for your tracking login code, The confirmation email to say it's been registered, said 2 working days, about 10 minutes later the email with my tracking login info, arrives! Haven't has yet checked the tracking.

You might find that it takes a bit over a month for the cashback to appear. Apparently some people were taking advantage of the distance selling regulations and claiming the cashback then returning the kit for a full refund...

Thanks for the link earlier; I have just submitted mine as my new 35mm lens arrived this morning. Yay!

And had an acknowledgement with a log in and password to check progress. So far, so good.

Last edited:
And then it wasn't. They refused my claim today. I copied the invoice that came with the lens when it arrived last week as it had a huge font for THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW. Mistake. I have emailed them again with copies of the original receipt and also contacted the guy at LCE who says he will get it sorted. I am feeling cautiously hopeful but how bleeping cynical is that of Canon. Sorry, feels like one of those last straws... and I know worse things happen.

Pleased to report that it’s being sorted ( thank you to Michael, Gosforth LCE) - confirmation email received today with reference. Will have to wait but it is coming.

Back