Canon printer profiling

Edit My Images
No
'Morning,

I have a Canon i9100 A3 printer which, aside from the fact that it eats ink, has been splendid. Recently had it serviced so it's fine per se, but effectively wiped clean so no longer accurately replicates the colours on my calibrated monitor.

Can't seem to find a simple solution; anyone have the answer ?

Rudolf

Can't understand why a service should make such a difference unless the heads have been replaced , so that ink lay down is different.

What ink and paper are you using?

'Morning, & thanks for the response.

No mention of head replacement on the invoice (from official service centre) so far as I know just full service. Only ever use OEM inks, & paper is Ilford Gallerie.

Rudolf

Not a Canon user ( Epson) but I have found that the Ilford profiles are fairly accurate straight out of the can.

Whay difference are you noticing between the screen and the print and also the magnitude if you can tell

What app are you printing with ?

Might be worth trashing the printer driver and reinstalling. Also download a fresh printer profile.

Are you previewing via softproof?

Last edited:
Chappers, thanks for the response, but already lost me in the technical bits. Might I trouble you to pm me with questions I might find it easier to respond to ?

Rudolf

Back