Canon rear lens caps

S

Sean_Mcr

Any of you guys know where i can get some branded rear canon lens caps at a fair price?

Two of my primes are missing a rear lens caps so always have a lens on my 20D & one on my 10D

Only want them branded in case i ever sell a lens, and i've actually been asked in the past why a lens cap wasn't branded:shrug:

Cheers

The last one I needed I picked up off a seller on ebay. He was just selling the odd one. I'd have a look there first.

There's a guy on ebay selling them for £0.99 B.I.N, includes a body cap.

Amazon do them for £3.28

aye Ebay for sure, lots of tat there, most of it at bargain prices...

Tat, you say.

I'll tell you Canon rear lens caps are not 'Tat'.

HOW DARE YOU!!

:D :D

Sonsey said:
I want first dibs on the 35L ;)

Lol hiya pal, how's it going:love:

Let me get a lens cap for it first

Thanks fellas

Sean_Mcr said:
hiya pal, how's it going
It's going good thanks mate, went through your site a few days ago, lots of nice new pics I hadn't seen, great stuff (y)

...I see you've decided to use that 10D instead of sell it ;)

Sean_Mcr said:
Let me get a lens cap for it first
Yeah, like that'd make a difference! :LOL: You'll take that lens to the grave :notworthy:

I think I've got at least one spare here somewhere if you want it, cover the postage and you can have it, IF I can find it :thinking:

Doddy. you'll lose one... trust me. :LOL:

CT said:
Doddy. you'll lose one... trust me. :LOL:

I know but I'm keeping the 20D for backup, that means two lenses on the cam, I had one spare anyway and I bought two a while ago. I know where one of them is, just need to find one of the others. Having said that it might be with the lens hood for the 28-105 and I'm buggered if I know where it is :shrug:

Back