Canon Rebate?

Edit My Images
Yes
I sent my rebate in early August.

By late September, I hadn't received the rebate (I thought it would be quick since it was via bank transfer). So I inquired via cashbackstatus.com. This is the message:

We are sorry to inform you that we are currently facing delay in processing the payments for the Canon Cashback. We truly apologise for this.

Your payment is in process and as soon as it is completed we will forward your cashback to you.

By October 10th, I didn't recieve any news. So another e-mail was sent and another reply was recieved,

We sincerely apologise for the delay you are experiencing with your cashback claim. We have received a higher than expected number of applications for cashback which has lengthened the payment processing process.
Once it completes processing you will receive your cashback. If you will not receive any information from us in next 10-15 working days, please contact us again.

Fine. 15 days later, I sent another e-mail.

Thank you for your cashback inquiry. I am showing you have a request in processing. Once it completes processing your cashback will be issued to you.

Regards,

Pu-leeze. It was listed as "Request in Processing" before the very first e-mail. This isn't anything new.

Last edited:
Back