Canon Repair Costs?

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone have a rough estimate how much it would cost for a replacement outer case for a Canon 5d mark II?

Dropped mine today and there is a crack in the case just by the lens mount.

Also think my 24-105 lens will need looking at as the zoom ring looks a little out of alignment.

I've got mine in with Canon Elstree at the moment. They were able to provide a fixed cost repair which was £100 cheaper than H Lehmann of Stoke on Trent

Elstree - 0844 3690 100

Good luck

Di

I do hope it was insured, either within camera insurance or within home insurance, which usually covers things like that when away from home?

Do you know if you can visit in person? Was planning on dropping by there tomorrow.

Sorry wouldn't have a clue. Guess if you weren't leaving very early you could give them a call first.

Di

Had no problem turning up in person to hand the 5d mk II and lens in for repair, which was good news.

Now just have to wait for the repair estimate and then talk to the insurance company!

Picked the camera up today. Took Canon under 3 days to come back with the estimate and do the repair.

Great service, couldn't fault them. Had emails and texts keeping me informed of the progress throughout the whole process

Back