Canon repair

Name
gerry
Edit My Images
Yes
I have just bought a second hand Canon5D mini.
I have only taken around 200 shots as getting used to it .I went to use it a few nights ago I accessed the quick menu then went to change a setting using the toggle button and it popped off.
It has been stiff since I have had it thought it was normal as I not one with a toggle button .
I am wondering if any knows what sort of cost this is as it does not look like they will cover it under there warranty .

No idea on price but if it is still under warranty why isn't it covered?

I did ask the question regarding warranty we shall have to see if there after sales is as good as there sales !!!!

I have had a reply from the camera shop and there after sales service is as good as there sales service so I am going to name the shop .
It is Carmarthen cameras I have to give special mention to Joe he has gone above and beyond regarding the after sales customer care ,he is a credit to the company he spends a huge amount of time giving no matter what you are spending if Heineken done camera shops it would be Carmarthen cameras.

I have had a reply from the camera shop and there after sales service is as good as there sales service so I am going to name the shop .
It is Carmarthen cameras I have to give special mention to Joe he has gone above and beyond regarding the after sales customer care ,he is a credit to the company he spends a huge amount of time giving no matter what you are spending if Heineken done camera shops it would be Carmarthen cameras.
Glad it worked out for you. :beer:

Back