Cape May warbler in flight

Great shot. I really like the complimentary background colours.

Fantastic capture - this is the first ever shot that I`ve seen as a jpeg from the Z9 in a 120 burst and the quality is excellent as far as I can see .. I say that as I`ve heard lots of grumbles and groans from people saying "Who would want to use 120 fps when all you`ll get is a 6MP jpeg image" .. This is proof , at least to me, that you`ve captured a really nice image indeed ... Seems to me that the Photography world is spoilt with all of these high megapixel cameras with the likes of Sony A1 50MP

Is 120fps something that you use often ?

Coho - Blue

That's a great shot and a very nice picture. Great stuff Steven :D

Fantastic capture - this is the first ever shot that I`ve seen as a jpeg from the Z9 in a 120 burst and the quality is excellent as far as I can see .. I say that as I`ve heard lots of grumbles and groans from people saying "Who would want to use 120 fps when all you`ll get is a 6MP jpeg image" .. This is proof , at least to me, that you`ve captured a really nice image indeed ... Seems to me that the Photography world is spoilt with all of these high megapixel cameras with the likes of Sony A1 50MP
The Z9 is 46MP. But a human can't see more than ~ 12MP in an image when viewed normally (as a whole), and a 120fps jpeg is 11.4mp. This was cropped to 6.3 MP but probably actually contains quite a bit less... even the in-focus parts aren't up to the resolution of the sensor (maybe 1/4?). But it's shown here at less than 1MP, so it doesn't really matter.
Is 120fps something that you use often ?
Nope, but the high speed capture (30/120 fps) enables pre-release capture which is a big deal... and 120fps certainly increases your chances of getting something (and a lot more junk). TBH, this is one of only a few I kept; and they just barely made it.

Back