Caption Competition.

wontolla

Misery Guts Monica
Name
I'm not a Misery Guts and Monica is not my Moniker
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres the pic.
Let your creative juices flow and captions amuse!

Mine to start it (apart from the title) is
"I dont care what the recipe says, I'm NOT putting sauerkraut in Lancashire Hotpot!"

Invasion Plans by wontolla1, on Flickr

"Hold on, even with a map I am confused. So Ikea's entrance is this way but, which way is the exit?"
If you say that with a (very bad) German accent, it sounds even funnier!
Nice one.

"According to this, the bullet goes in the other end!".

" @Cobra you come in at the top of the forum, i'll do a sweep from the bottom and we'll catch those classifieds post spammers in a pincer movement"

"OK gotcha @Marcel "

Last edited:
"I think you've captured the essence of the Blitzkrieg and the composition is pretty good. Personally though, I would have stopped down a little more and cloned out this bit over here ... imho"

"I think you've captured the essence of the Blitzkrieg and the composition is pretty good. Personally though, I would have stopped down a little more and cloned out this bit over here ... imho"
"... and you need to sort your perspective - the buildings aren't straight"
"No - that's how we left them..."

These christmas parties are getting more elaborate. So we have to cross no mans land (dance floor) to get to the bar

Excelent stuff!

"So, the knokkenshoppen is here and the Krauttenbappenaufgeflappen beach is here?"

"So, the knokkenshoppen is here and the Krauttenbappenaufgeflappen beach is here?"
Never knew you could speak German! Your knowledge never fails to amaze me! :D

Last edited:
I'm not sure that Krauttenbappenaufgeflappen is a real German word but it seemed rather appropriate for the knee warmers sported by Teutonic females of indeterminate age ignoring the no topless laws still applicable in Greece and good taste. To my schoolboyish delight, Knokke Shoppen actually gave some Google hits! It seems that there's a town in Belgium called Knokke and shoppen is apparently shops in the local lingo. My real German is extremely limited and the grammar is even more beyond me.

Back