Caption Contest

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
What do you think the big fella is saying to this coy young lady? :confused-

Caption_Contest.jpg

LOL, oh this is too funny CT. What an expression. I think I'll let the guys give a go at this one though. They probably would have a better idea than I, as to what he could possibly be thinking,lol :)

Well, that's yours, wanna see mine?

Controversial me??

"Your Nikon is over there, stop trying to nick my Canon otherwise I'll have to beat you with this branch" ;)

Steve on the right is saying

" Matt, If you don't get the front end of this site looking beautiful, i'm going to shove this stick up your @rse"

Matt on the left says

"Gulp"

/runs

digitalfailure said:
Steve on the right is saying

" Matt, If you don't get the front end of this site looking beautiful, i'm going to shove this stick up your @rse"

Matt on the left says

"Gulp"

/runs

Can't be me..I dont have that much hair ;) :p

Help me feel the power of the force master.

:coat:

KenCo1964 said:
when I nod my head you hit it with this..

Ken, that's the first one which has made me laugh out loud :LOL: :LOL:

:thumb: :thumb:

Bachs said:
"Don't move...I'll go get you a towel"

/subtle nod to one of the best audio clips ever found on the internet. The duck. I remember receiving it by email in 1997.

:)
(If anyone has an idea of what I'm talking about)

stewart said:
well you didnt catch it off me

:LOL: That one put me on the floor! :LOL:

I thought big fella was saying "I got this contact in the film industry, and baby with your looks and that bone structure you could go a loooong way! "

Garnock said:
How about he's saying;

" OK, the truth this time..... Is it CT ? "
:coat:

Well.. I know I'm not that fussy, but c'mon... redheads = firey and high maintainance! :whistling

Marcel said:
/subtle nod to one of the best audio clips ever found on the internet. The duck. I remember receiving it by email in 1997.

:)
(If anyone has an idea of what I'm talking about)

Precisely. Thats where I got it from but unfortunately lost it in my last hard drive crash :icon_eek:

I hear what you're saying, but it's the mixed marriage thing. What would the kids look like? :icon_eek:

Bachs said:
Precisely. Thats where I got it from but unfortunately lost it in my last hard drive crash :icon_eek:

I have it if you want it.

"Rememeber love. No teeth."

Back