Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

The Fat Man's Stag Do 2012

stag_do.jpg

Strawberry & Cream

RJB_4155.jpg

I am really loving this 12-24 F/4 lens These where shot at 12mm with some very slight cropping to make them straight....Here is a complete mini series of a street photo shoot. On this day I was feeling like myself and I shot 6 other series like this one. It was a great day of shooting.

I saw them walking down the street in front of me.
DSC_4168.jpg

I said to them, Hey girls...''strike a pose and make you famous'' (corny line, but works most of the time)
And I caught one by surprise.
DSC_4169.jpg

But she struck a pose
DSC_4170.jpg

And they where on their way
DSC_4173.jpg

Young Dancers
The statue is called Young Dancer and is situated near Covent Garden in London, just a short distance from the Royal Ballet School. I can't be certain that this young lady having her lunch break is a dancer, or that she is from the RBS, I just like to think so. I wonder if she's aware of her resemblance to the statue...

Nice spot Garry ... clearly an old romantic at heart :D

Ladies of the Thames Festival
These are some of the stallholders at the Thames Festival, held at London's South Bank on the 8th and 9th September 2012.

That is a cracking shot Gary, loving it :clap:

Had a bit of a knock in confidence yesterday, Police stopped me quoting the Terrorism Act etc, I left him looking like a tool after I asked him to speak his boss about it, he radio'd his superior who told him he was talking rubbish. Still...Wasn't a nice feeling getting stopped in public and being treated like a criminal.

Back