Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Like them Dan,no that feeling about being lazy got a couple of set myself i havnt even looked at myself :eek:

I took almost 2000 photos during the course of the day, I skimmed through and processed my favourite ones.. anything with any kind of niggle didn't make the cut. :) it's brutal! However I am enjoying going back over the day now.

Wang Dynasty by dancook1982, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Dan, Some really good images there, I first two seem to tell a story which is nice. The B&W PP work is also very well suited to these shots.(y)

George.

Hi Garry, Some great street shots you've captured there. Very colourful and some with good eye contact.(y)

George.

Nice sets Garry & Dan :)

Dan why are you selling on your GR,had some good shots from it ?

Because since getting the Ricoh GR, I'm much more confident about using my DSLR - particularly in London, where I prefer to shoot street. I find Guildford uninspiring.

If my equipment doesn't have a role, then I sell it :)

Because since getting the Ricoh GR, I'm much more confident about using my DSLR - particularly in London, where I prefer to shoot street. I find Guildford uninspiring.

If my equipment doesn't have a role, then I sell it :)

Fair enough,i do like London, done trip a couple weeks ago looking forward to going again :)

Fair enough,i do like London, done trip a couple weeks ago looking forward to going again :)

Yea I think I'd like to make more a habit of group shoots in London. :) even when I've been there with family this year, I've been doing street photography at the same time !

Yea I think I'd like to make more a habit of group shoots in London. :) even when I've been there with family this year, I've been doing street photography at the same time !

Bit of a round trip for me 100 miles each way,but will have do a trip again soon :)

Hi Gary, Another great set of street images from you. I like them all very much but the last one for me is just "Something a bit Special".(y)

George.

Wrong Posting.

Last edited:
looks like the new camera is a real asset Dan, some cracking candid's there buddy

Les ;)

Back