=Capture a stranger street style=

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMGP3600.jpg

IMGP3598.jpg

IMGP3590.jpg

IMGP3577.jpg

like the B&W work jgredline, has a real postcard feel to it.

I know it is not much, but I like to see baby strollers with actual babies in them instead of dogs...Yes, most strollers I see here in L.A. are used to push their dogs around.....
IMGP3492.jpg

This lady wanted to give me a beat down and well...I ran lol..
IMGP3489.jpg

IMGP3466.jpg

IMGP3464.jpg

This lady literally ran away from me...She thought I was cop.
IMGP3442.jpg

IMGP3440.jpg

I have heard many times that owners of dogs who ''share'' a kindred spirit begin to look like them. Maybe it is the other way around....What ever the case, here is proof there may be some truth to this....''sigh''..Ok...I see this far too much here in L.A.....This angers me every time..How is it that people can treat dogs better than people...I do not understand this one bit...

IMGP2781.jpg

IMGP2780.jpg

Hi folks....I shot these a few days ago while on a street walk, what else....
While I sure these tactics are not true and limited to L.A. I will admit to getting snookerd into one of these stores and buying 3 lousy hats for 15 bucks. It happened so fast and by the time I was in, I just wanted to get out and once out, I could not believe I let myself get pushed into a store...I get home and tell my wife and she just started to laugh...Here is how it goes...In front of these stores, they get these pretty young ladies and they will literally grab the men by the arm and drag or push them into the store while telling them what big strong men they are and yada, yada, yada...

Anyway, here are two scenes.....If anyone has similar experiences or have seen it happen in your cities, please share. I and other would love to hear / read the stories...

Pentax K20D with Vivitar 24F/2.8

Scene number 1
IMGP5986.jpg

Check out the expression on this guys face...lol
IMGP5987.jpg

Scene number 2
Pentax K20D with Vivitar 24F/2.8

As I am walking down, I see that all too familiar scene forming in front of me.

IMGP6006.jpg

She has her victim and is luring him in, or should I say..Pushing him in...lol
IMGP6007.jpg

IMGP6008.jpg

IMGP6009.jpg

Hustled right in....I did not stick around to see if he actually bought anything, but still I was walking away laughing.. .
IMGP6010.jpg

IMGP6011.jpg

PLEASE EXCUSE the poor quality of the images....I missed the set up on my lens as I use hyperfocal / zone focusing and had the focus off...
but better to have bad images than no images at all I suppose...

We had a rare rain today, so I took the opportunity to go out and have some fun. I know rain is common in many places, but not in my part of the world....So when it rains, it is hip, hip, hooray!!

Pentax K20D with DA*50-135f/2.8...It is a weather resistant set up and it felt good to put it to the test...But boy was I drenched by the time I got home. So much fun....

IMGP6640.jpg

IMGP6633.jpg

IMGP6333.jpg

IMGP6339.jpg

IMGP6340.jpg

IMGP6346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back