Capture one expanding the image....

Name
Darrin
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so I'm now whiz at post, I know I need to get on board and get to grips with it a bit more. I've just got c1 fuji, been kind of using lightroom up to now for really basic adjustments, not really used photoshop either, apart from one image where I wanted to add more background above the subject.
This I managed with some help by adding to the image size and filling with the same background to give more headroom.
My question is, can this be done in C1, or will I still need to pay the LR/PS subscription to be able to do this, along with HDR merging and focus stacking?

Thanks

Darrin

Last edited:
Yep, understand that and its not normally an issue. Had one particular shot where it was impossible to get the space above a boat on a river.
Not sure if it can be done in C1

As far as im aware - no. There is no ability to change canvas size which is what you would need to do before back filling.

My question is, can this be done in C1, or will I still need to pay the LR/PS subscription to be able to do this, along with HDR merging and focus stacking?

No and No. Affinity Photo is an excellent companion to C1 (for £50) and fills the PS gap for C1 users who don't want to pay the LR/PS subscription.

Back