car on acid :)

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
this is my first attempt at merging images took me about 2 hours so be kind. i found it hard :confused: lol
psycadeliccar.jpg

seem like alot of effort to put a car on a weird background?!? also there are lots of little bits of black near the wheels and aerial that shouldn't be there?

i noticed that. lol just wanted to try it out for other things but only had this photo that i could really try it with lol

sorry Ashers, that doesn't work at all for me :(

Ashers, it might be better with a person in the picture and not a car bit like DEE LITE - GROOVE IN THE HEART 1990
I think it would work (y)

(But not you in spandex please.....:eek: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKTCW4oxS6I

And you thought I was insane.... are you sure you have not drank the sea water ??? :p:D

to be honest, the picture leaves me cold mate, but the processing is almost there.

This is one of the more difficult and frustrating things to do and you've made a great effort. One thing you need to do to complete the process is really zoom in to 300 or 400% and attack those extra pixels around the wheel and aerial - so much easier when your dealing with massive blocky pixels - trust me ;)

Ashers, how are doing the merge? what software are you using and what tools to cut out the car? Generally for this kind of thing a combo of the magnetic lassoo and magic wand tool work to get selection lines right on the edge, but what you really want to do then is blend the edges ever so slightly to make them less harsh, do so by making the car a seperate layer, adding a mask, then drawing around any harsh edges with a feathered brush.
I can explain more if you answer the questions so I know what you've done :)

Back