Car shoot

Name
wayne
Edit My Images
Yes
I was asked by a friend to shoot some cars for his mates...i didnt know he ment 15 cars :LOL:

here are my first edited shots, C&C would be great.

IMG_2045edit.jpg

IMG_2163edit.jpg

i dont like the shadow.

IMG_2195edit.jpg

thinking about removing the pole?

Thanks.

I like the first one, and the location looks like it could be great although the weather wasnt with you.

Is it rude to mention the wheels on the yellow Fiat (?). Maybe you could shop in some that fill the arches!

I like the first one, and the location looks like it could be great although the weather wasnt with you.

Is it rude to mention the wheels on the yellow Fiat (?). Maybe you could shop in some that fill the arches!

not rude at all, they are about half way up inside the arches i couldnt believe how low it was.

the weather was terrible, but i worked with what i had..... guess thats what i would have done if i was getting paid so...

the location was pretty good, it used to be a little chef

Guessing this is the old Little Chef on the A1 near Peterborough?

Drain pipes, drain pipes, drain pipes....

If I see another drain pipe sticking out from a car roof.... :D

Sorry, I'm having a bad day. I wouldn't mind hooning around in that transit for a day, like a modern day A-Team yoke!

Col

I like the first shot most, maybe as you get to see more of the car than say the other similar Audi picture. Its strange how really weird locations seem to work well for car shots.

I'm not sure whether the aerial shots work for me though i do like the "safe journey" message in the Punto shot.
The first stands out for me and that Tranny looks awesome.

There does seem to be a red tint across them all, maybe a WB thing.

Back