Car shoot

Edit My Images
No
Looking for somewhere interesting anywhere in the midlands.

Its a new metallic white m3, cant decide on the backdrop though. Think it could get away with anything; gritty, derelict, country? so really open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

just a thought but, the derelict, gritty,country has been done many times, i like that look but to be different, how about finding a location near a busy intersection like the M6/M5 split, Spaghetti Junction etc and do a shot with a long exposure at night with the light trails around it. The lighting and positioning on the M3 would be critical but i think it may be original and effective.

Atb
Cliff

just a thought but, the derelict, gritty,country has been done many times, i like that look but to be different, how about finding a location near a busy intersection like the M6/M5 split, Spaghetti Junction etc and do a shot with a long exposure at night with the light trails around it. The lighting and positioning on the M3 would be critical but i think it may be original and effective.

Atb
Cliff

This sounds interesting although, I don't think there is a safe high area on spaghetti junction.

A new M3 should be in a nice upmarket and classy setting in my opinion.

Originally thinking of a new and modern office complex with a interesting facade just don't know where I could find that....

look for industrial estates in the area you want to scout, then googlemaps it down to streetlevel and view around that way. then put the location into your satnav and away you go :)

look for industrial estates in the area you want to scout, then googlemaps it down to streetlevel and view around that way. then put the location into your satnav and away you go :)

Its amazing how the most simplest of ideas are still the best!:clap:

Bullring multi-storey car park at night with the bullring all lit up, would make a nice long exposure too.

rochb_24 said:
Bullring multi-storey car park at night with the bullring all lit up, would make a nice long exposure too.

And maybe an hdr shot

Back