Cardboard Mounts

DinoS

Hmmmmm.......Paste!
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Looking at the Internet there seems hundreds of mount companies offering pretty much the same thing. What company would you recommend for a range of print mounts, and also plastic bags to put them in. I have pre searched this but couldn't find a answer exactly.

Thanks

Mark

http://www.cotswoldmounts.co.uk/

They do it all, are fast and friendly and seem very well priced from my limited experience !
The quality and packaging is also top notch, and they sent me a swatch of all the colours they offer in a seperate parcel which must have wiped out any profit from my first order but I have used them more since, so clearly it was a good move on their behalf !

Do you mean strut mounts, or folder mounts? Do you also mean clear fronted print bags?

As I have often said this query has come up more times that I can or others can mention, and the same results tend to come up, so it may be worth checking on the archive/search function.

Just an idea.

Ah me old moniker. I never chose it , it was bestowed upon me, and like a mole , I have learned to live with it. Could be worse, as it used to be 'Tighter than Cramp' . Ouch! :)

mind you - it's a fairly low bar to get over - now funnier than tommy cooper - just like that!

these tag lines - is it the forum equivalent of personalised numberplates....

... and why Hmmmmmm Paste?

Cotswold mounts will cut window-mounts for you, supply backing boards, and bags too. they have a minimum order requirement though.

When i first joined the forum, i welcomed a lot of members in one day.....one mod noticed the messages were very similar....:eek:

Hi,

Looking at the Internet there seems hundreds of mount companies offering pretty much the same thing. What company would you recommend for a range of print mounts, and also plastic bags to put them in. I have pre searched this but couldn't find a answer exactly.

Thanks

Mark

Cotswold are pretty good I hear as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cotswold all the way, been using them for years

Great service, price, quality the lot!

I've just ordered some mounts today from Picture Lizard. Good price.

I ordered custom cut mounts at lunchtime yesterday from Picture Lizard. They arrived at 2pm today (I paid an extra £5 for fastrack). You can't get better service than that! ANd they were so helpful on the phone.

What type of mounts did you get? Struts? Folder or Cut corners?

Back