Cardiff Bay

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
A shot of some of Cardiff's iconic buildings at Mermaid Quay in Cardiff Bay this morning
Back left is Wales Millennium Centre, front left the Pierhead Building, front centre the Senedd and front right the Norwegian Church where Roald Dahl once worshipped

Mermaid Quay, Cardiff by Simon P Hiscocks, on Flickr

That's good, but I'd probably add back enough sky & sea for the image to appear as a set of thirds, or maybe just more sky to provide an equalmeasure to the sea and land combined.

That's good, but I'd probably add back enough sky & sea for the image to appear as a set of thirds, or maybe just more sky to provide an equalmeasure to the sea and land combined.

Thanks again - is there software that could do the thirds, or is it a manual chop up? My post processing skills are fairly rudimentary at the moment, and I mainly use Photoshop Elements 2018 although I also have Luminar and have just d/l Capture One Express ahead of an impending arrival of a Fuji X-S10....

Thanks again - is there software that could do the thirds, or is it a manual chop up? My post processing skills are fairly rudimentary at the moment, and I mainly use Photoshop Elements 2018 although I also have Luminar and have just d/l Capture One Express ahead of an impending arrival of a Fuji X-S10....
Just go back to the original and crop a little less. [emoji846]

Back