Cardiff Motorpoint Arena

Name
Storm Trooper
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone been for a gig? What was it like?

First time tomorrow.

we take our son to see WWE wrestling there twice a year, and seen a few concerts there, I like the place, its quite local for me, they have stepped up the security there the last couple of years, so be prepared to be searched on way in, taking in your own drinks is not allowed, was stopped because i had my nikon v1 with me, the dont allow cameras with removable lenses in, but i created such a fuss , they let me take it in :LOL: i had been using it in there for the last ten years without a problem was my argument...

we take our son to see WWE wrestling there twice a year, and seen a few concerts there, I like the place, its quite local for me, they have stepped up the security there the last couple of years, so be prepared to be searched on way in, taking in your own drinks is not allowed, was stopped because i had my nikon v1 with me, the dont allow cameras with removable lenses in, but i created such a fuss , they let me take it in :LOL: i had been using it in there for the last ten years without a problem was my argument...
Bit of a road trip from Doncaster. Security wasnt too bad, about the same as at the Etihad but we got away with the orange pouch drinks there which impressed the security staff as its not a can or a bottle. I read the info online so didnt try to take anything in, i just popped phone, wallet, keys etc in my baseball cap and flew through security. Queued for around 2.5 hours ro get within a couple of metres of the front.

All standing for Badwolves, Megadeath and Five finger death punch, it was rammed and when the mosh pit formed behind us it was like WWE Wrestling!.20200131_230052.jpg

Back