careful buying from china at the moment

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
I was just about to push the buy it now button on a item , but had a question . the answer that came back stated " we are out of office till oct 8th due to china national day so nothing will be processed till then " if this applies to all Chinese companies expect a delay when ordering

'Golden Week' - 7 days holiday apparently ... interestingly no warning on the Panamoz site and they always indicate holiday delays.

even similar items when you look at sent from the u.k etc are quoting a delivery date of the 11th oct , lets play catchee monkey :naughty::naughty::naughty:

I ordered an item on 1st Oct had no communications from them apart from an auto mail saying it was being processed and a link to tracking, which is showing no info at all, I so mailed them for clarification of status, nothing from them at all despite 2 e-mails from me, they said they were UK based, maybe not!
Their click and collect in store showed an address in Preston (UK) otherwise I wouldnt have ordered it.

Last edited:
Looks like I got in just in time, glad I didn't sleep on my decision

Are Panamoz considered the best option for grey imports? How about the others? I know there are other cheaper options like e-infinity etc

Are Panamoz considered the best option for grey imports? How about the others? I know there are other cheaper options like e-infinity etc
E infinity is the cheapest sometimes noticeably so over Panamoz but you get a longer warranty with Panamoz so your paying the extra for the additional warranty.

People like both. Plus Panamoz warrenty is one of the few which is transferable so if your planning on selling it this could be a factor.

Sorry to gate crash what is the warranty like with E infinity anyone had any issues? is it handled in the uk or back in china?

Back