TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
but if they did..............

If_Carlsberg.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Aye, well we'll see if you do the same with the Eiffel Tower, after the Frogs hump you at the weekend (I hope).:LOL::LOL:

Go on do one with a Saltire :crying: on - - - - - - Hmmmmmmmmmm, can't think of an Argentinian landmark. The Falklands but they are ours.

Aye, well we'll see if you do the same with the Eiffel Tower, after the Frogs hump you at the weekend (I hope).:LOL::LOL:

Who cares, were still in it!:woot:

And I have to be honest, if England were out & Scotland were still in it, I would still be cheering Scotland on.:banana:

We were written off against the Aussies, so lets not make the same mistake twice!:razz:
Brash by name......

Spence

Who cares, were still in it!:woot:

And I have to be honest, if England were out & Scotland were still in it, I would still be cheering Scotland on.:banana:

We were written off against the Aussies, so lets not make the same mistake twice!:razz:
Brash by name......

Spence

Spencer. I'm off to Hampden on Saturday to see if we can shoot ourselves in the foot (again). Sorry but I don't have it in me to support England (still hearing about 1966). It must be a Culloden thing. Brash by name yeh ---- but honest!!!!

And I dont have it in me to support France.:wacky:
("after the frogs hump you at the weekend. (I hope))

It must be an English thing!(y):clap:(y)

Spence:LOL:

Na Na. We're playing the Ukrane at the weekend. We've already beaten France home and away, so the hard work is done. It's the easy things which usually let us down :bang:.

Seriously though, if England beat France, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Go on do one with a Saltire :crying: on - - - - - -

Don't worry Colin. Your secret is safe with me

:LOL:

Go on do one with a Saltire :crying: on - - - - - - Hmmmmmmmmmm, can't think of an Argentinian landmark. The Falklands but they are ours.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Back