Carousel, it's a Musical apparently.

Raymond Lin

I am Groot
Name
Raymond
Edit My Images
No
Something different from me. Musical theatre.

I do this mostly as a favour but also good practice to shoot moving people with no pressure in low light conditions.

CAR_1009-3.jpg

CAR_1009-8.jpg

CAR_1009-9.jpg

CAR_1009-11.jpg

CAR_1009-13.jpg

Last edited:
Love these, been doing something similar the last two weeks, documenting an am-dram group's performance of Rent through rehearsals. Has been great fun but also very challenging at times.

The black and white works really well.

Really enjoyed viewing these. Thank for sharing!
Love the black and white photos too, think I prefer them to colour.

Cor, these absolutely reek of brilliance. The expressions are very natural looking and the PP you've done to them, while vivid, does good to the images.

Nice set, hope you follow it through to the dress rehearsal. They might like a couple of your shots for the programme

By the way its a good musical if done properly.

Last edited:
Very nice set of photos (y)

Thanks a lot guys, i did some more last night too, not had a chance t host them yet.

Nice set, hope you follow it through to the dress rehearsal. They might like a couple of your shots for the programme

By the way its a good musical if done properly.

Actually, that is practically guaranteed, I know one of the girls, its her who asked me to do this. I should have been shooting this sooner but my weddings commitments comes first so this is the first "free" week that i have.

The show's run starts in less than 8 weeks so the programme will need to be printed soon.

These are all fantastic m8, love the varied pp styles also.

I love the guy in 12 checking out the girls bums even though you have cropped most of him away. :LOL:

Oh and more nice lady bum shots please :naughty:

Last edited:
Back