Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
A lovely bundle of images
2,6, 8 are my faves but probably 2 just sneaks it
Very nice set

Awesome stuff Shaheed! Is there a mark above your logo in 6 & 7 on the backdrop?

These are lovely though. Consistent with your style with some great poses. The eyes in number 2 & 3 are brilliant, 3 particularly is great with the colour IMO.

I agree with Bruce, I wonder what the colour version of No 2 would look like, the young lady has very piercing eyes and that direct stare with the blue eyes could look good.

Awesome stuff Shaheed! Is there a mark above your logo in 6 & 7 on the backdrop?

These are lovely though. Consistent with your style with some great poses. The eyes in number 2 & 3 are brilliant, 3 particularly is great with the colour IMO.

Hi Gareth!

I didn't notice it at first. These are taken against a whitewashed wall (from the building works) so more than possibly has a mark there. I noticed one the other day and got round it by applying a texture!

Next time, with the limited time on offer (the kids gave up very little time as they were about to go outside to play!) I'd consider not using TTL but I dont think its a massive point. Also I keeo touing with the idea of getting the sigma 50 1.4 art but the nikkor 1.8g is so light and performs well enough to not be able to justify it...yet!!

3 was a total pain - he wouldn't stay still or look at the camera - by far the hardest one to take a pic of!! Glad I got something vaguely usable!!

Thanks for looking/commenting

Shaheed

Edit: I think the limitation of bounced on camera flash has muddied the bottom left corner in terms of light hitting the back wall

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1440608667.531229.jpg

Nothing clever!!

I'm sat in the chair. Flash pointed behind me over my left shoulder.

50mm f1.8 @f2-2.2

Subject in front of the whitewashed wall

There is a window 8 feet away camera left and some light coming through camera right through glass doors and a window 15 feet away from the glass doors.

Another lovely set... [emoji106]

Stunningly bright eyes on the girl. Nice lighting.

Back