Caseg Fraith

Name
Alex Nail
Edit My Images
Yes
Caseg Fraith lies below Glyder Fach in Snowdonia. I had the chance to visit this location twice recently. Once on a wild camping workshop and again for personal work (because obviously the focus is on the client on a workshop!). I was fortunate with the conditions on both occasions and now have a fairly varied collection of shots from the area.

glyder-fach-and-tryfan.jpg

sunset-caseg-fraith.jpg

tryfan-reflected.jpg

infinity-pool.jpg

cats-paws.jpg

Thanks,

Alex

My facebook page

You were very lucky with the weather Alex, it's not been good at all so far...you definitely made the most of it - like them all but the first is definitely a favourite

Simon

You were very lucky with the weather Alex, it's not been good at all so far...you definitely made the most of it - like them all but the first is definitely a favourite

Simon

Ha yes we've had some pretty hopeless weather over the past few months. Nearly all my trips (including a round trip to nw scotland) have been unsucessful. I guess it was inevitable that I would get 'lucky' at some point. But perhaps luck is the wrong word and 'statistics' describes it better!
Thanks for the comments :)

Fantastic series.....I just love them.
The first two are especially good.

Stunning set of shots. I've never been out to Snowdonia and it's less than a couple of hours away. I must do this!

Jesus that's good work! Not arsed on the last ones so much (just personal taste, they're obviously very well done), but the first two really are stunning!

Very nice set. First 3 are my fav with No 1 just edging ahead, not so keen on the last due to the blue cast, but still nicely composed (y)

Back