Castleton Area

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
Yes
670863456_iZMWE-L.jpg

nice composition and lighting, but one question.......does it have to be an HDR?

I think this is almost excellent - as smithphoto said, the composition and lighting are lovely. Granted that it presumably is HDR, I personally feel that you have pushed the technique, or the slider, too far. I also think it might be oversharpened. Can you not do a re edit just pulling everything back a little?

Thanks for the comments.

It isn't an HDR; it's a single exposure, although it's quite contrasty admittedly.

A little too contrasty and a bit too saturated for me. However the composition and exposure are very good.

Andy

First shot way to OTT for me, like the second though, very nice.

I 'm not sure. You've wound the saturation back a bit. I think you could do the same with the contrast.

I thought I'd give it one more go, as although I think it was better, I don't think it was quite there.

672654120_s3UqH-L.jpg

Last edited:
I am not seeing it..........it could be good but you are tone mapping the shot which looks like HDR but with one image and it just doesnt look right, sorry

I'm not tone mapping the image at all.

Last edited:
You can hmm all you like, dangermouse1964, I still haven't 'tone mapped' the image.

Back